We aim to offer and support curricular and co-curricular opportunities to develop the knowledge and skills of active citizenship among staff and students.
We also support research and capacity building in the following areas :
- civic education curriculum
- teacher development
- resources to aid the teaching and learning of civic education
- promotion of civic education at senior secondary level
We are pleased to announce that in April 2016, Riplington & Associates were awarded a grant by Open Society Initiative for West Africa www.osiwa.org. The overall goal of the project is to conduct a holistic and comprehensive review of civic education strategy and its implementation in primary and secondary schools. The pilot states are Borno, Enugu and Kano. For more information about the OSIWA grant, kindly click here.
- National Stakeholders’ Consultative Meeting (November 2016)
- Methodology and Training (January/February 2017)
- Stakeholders’ Update (February – July 2017)
- Promoting Quality Civic Education the Country (Nigeria) – Comparative Analysis of Research Output by Riplington & Associates
- Analysis of Research Output (Borno)
- Analysis of Research Output (Enugu)
- Analysis of Research Output (Kano)