Riplington & Associates provide research services for public and private organisations in academic research- data collection, survey design, barriers to education, teacher education and development, monitoring and evaluation of projects, website evaluation, and new product development research.
Research papers in education (schools) available for you to download.
- Policies, Teachers and the Millennium Development Goals.
- Private Sector.
- Education & Skills Development.(Nigeria)
- Education Concerns (Nigeria)
- Recommendations in Mathematics and Science Education for Education Policy Leaders 2008 (Singapore)
- Curriculum and Basic Education (Nigeria)
- Organization, Supervision, Inventions and Innovations in Basic Education. (Nigeria)
- Demand & Supply of Primary Teachers in the 21st Century (Nigeria)
- The Secret to Finland’s Success: Educating Teachers, Lessons from Finland
- Nigeria : 2014 MDG Survey
- Schools for 21st-Century Learners Strong Leaders, Confident Teachers, Innovative Approaches – Andreas Schleicher (OECD, 2015)
Teacher Education & Development
- UNESCO Report of The Teacher Education Policy Forum for Sub-Saharan Africa 2007
- Teacher Motivation and Incentives in Nigeria
- Collaborative Teacher Preparation Program (Nigeria)
- Discipline, Teachers & Secondary Schools (Nigeria)
- Teachers Never Stop Learning (International)
- Teacher Education and Primary Schools in Nigeria
- Mathematical Competencies and Awareness in Teacher Education Practice, Developing World Overview.
- Secondary Teachers’ Perceptions. (Nigeria)
- Questioning Strategies for Teaching Cognitively Rigorous Curricula (2010)
- Cognitive Rigor, Bloom’s Taxonomy, Webb’s Depth of Knowledge & Classroom-level Processes
- Parent Factor. (International)
- PTA & Education Governance. (Nigeria)
Regulatory Intermediation & Quality Assurance
- Examination Of Professional And Non-Professional Teachers Classroom Methodological Competencies (Nigeria)
Equality & Equity
- Inclusive Education in Africa: A Myth or Reality? A Zambian Case Study.
- The Education of Pupils With Special Educational Needs in Africa.
- Inclusive Education in the 21st Century: Challenges and Opportunities for Nigeria.
- Hearing Disability Provision. (Nigeria)
- Co-ed or single sex lessons? Koranic & Formal Education. (Senegal)
- Religious Education & Europe.
- Almajiri Integration & Basic Education. (Nigeria)
- Approaches to School Leadership.
- Distributed Leadership and School Effectiveness.
- School Effectiveness and Equity : Making Connections (2007)
- Personnel Management & the School System. (Nigeria)
- Legal Rights & Children (Nigeria)
- Child Rights Act 2003 (Nigeria)
- Historical analysis of policy formulation (Nigeria)
- ECOWAS & Right to Quality Education Ruling 2009 (Nigeria)
- Secondary Principals & Loco-Parentis (Nigeria)
- Education Law into Practice (South Africa)
Private & Public Private Partnerships
- Impact evaluation of private sector participation in education (2012) – World Bank
- The Role and Impact of Public-Private Partnerships in Education (2009) – World Bank
- Evaluative Report on Why Parents send their Children to Private Schools in Abeokuta
- Nigeria Private Cost Analysis of Pre-School Education. (Nigeria)
- Privatization & Quality. (Nigeria)
- Private schools for the poor. (Nigeria)
- Student Involvement & Decision-making. (Nigeria)
- Mauritius – A Success Story?
- Female Adolescent Sexual Health. (Nigeria)
- Drug Use & Perception. (Nigeria)
- University Drug Abuse. (Nigeria)
- Secondary School Students & Drug Use. (Nigeria)
- Malnutrition (Nigeria)
- Sexuality Education in Schools. (Nigeria)
- Condom Use & Male Youth. (Nigeria)
- Evolution Challenges and Prospects. (Nigeria)
- Secondary Students and Sexual Practices. (Nigeria)
Data & Assessment
- PISA 2012
- Education Data Survey 2010 (Nigeria)
- How have schools changed over the past decade? (OECD 2015)
- Top Universities 2010. (QS)
- The Times Higher Education University Ranking 2011-2012
- Successful School Analysis.
- Comparing Countries and Economic Performance. (2009)
- Parental Involvement & Education